success
About Me


Name::Raj
From::Mumbai, India
I'm a true geminine....I'm shy and also outgoing, I'm disciplined and also naughty sometimes...I'll be good to you...but can never be bad to you...believe me....
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

My Blog type
A touching mail
What's My aura....
DANCE OF THE DEVIL
Good Moral
Nice Joke
Annoying Things To Do In An Elevator
Mumbai Blasts
Zizou Fiasco
World Cup

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
July 2008
September 2008
March 2009

My Reads

Google News
Knowledge@Wharton
Strategy-Business
Mckinsey
Economist
Funny Jokes

My Visitors

My Earth

My Video

Try Video
Try lyrics - Nelly Furtado lyrics
Nelly Furtado Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Computer Diagnosis - A joke

One day Bill complained to his friend, "My elbow really hurts, I guess I should see a doctor." His friend offered, "Don't do that. There's a computer at the drug store that can diagnose anything quicker an cheaper than a doctor. Simply put in a sample of your urine and the computer will diagnose your problem and tell you what you can do about it. It only costs $10."

Bill figured he had nothing to lose, so he filled a jar with a urine sample and went to the drug store. Finding the computer, he poured in the sample and deposited the $10. The computer started making some noise and various lights started flashing. After a brief pause out popped a small slip of paper on which was printed: You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water. Avoid heavy lifting. It will be better in two weeks.

Late that evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was and how it would change medical science forever, he began to wonder if this machine could be fooled. He decided to give it a try. He mixed together some tap water, a stool sample from his dog and urine samples from his wife and daughter. To top it off, he masturbated into the concoction. He went back to the drug store, located the machine, poured in the sample and deposited the $10. The computer again made the usual noise and printed out the following message: Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener. Your dog has worms. Get him vitamins. Your daughter is using cocaine. Put her in a rehabilitation clinic. Your wife is pregnant with twin girls. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer. And if you don't stop jerking off, your tennis elbow will never get better.

---------------------------------------------

10 Comments:

Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

mwahhahahahahahahahah - That is really funny! I am currently running a JOKE post - You must pop around and add it!!! Mwahahahahahahahahahah!

Friday, August 04, 2006 1:44:00 AM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hi, Thanks for the visit and the nice Comment. You must enjoy your weekend!!!

Friday, August 04, 2006 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Oh before I forget, thanks for the link! ;-)

Friday, August 04, 2006 12:55:00 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

I hope you dont mind but I am going to use your joke on my blog!!!!

Friday, August 04, 2006 1:12:00 PM  
Blogger Raj said...

I wont mind, u can use it, even I picked it frm some site.

Friday, August 04, 2006 2:05:00 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hi Shan, Thanks for visiting Raj's Blog! Hi Raj, Just popped in to say hi and I hope you had a good weekend1

Sunday, August 06, 2006 10:52:00 PM  
Blogger Cinderella said...

No problem NMOTB! =)

Monday, August 07, 2006 7:17:00 AM  
Blogger Raj said...

Hi everybody, thx for visiting my Blog and I hope u all had a gr8 weekend.

Shannon : Thx for u r advise buddy. I hope u voted for me.

NMOTB : Hi frnd, I spent my weekend at home coz It was raining heavily here.

Hi Cinderella

Monday, August 07, 2006 11:19:00 AM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hi Raj - Just a quick one (if you haven't figured it out yet) Shannon has had a makeover and she is now Cinderella!!! - Just incase you try and go to Shannons blog, cause it don't exist no more!!! Anyway sorry to hear about all the rain but hope you had sometime to relax!

Monday, August 07, 2006 5:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Justin said...

<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$> posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 6:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home