I'm posting an E-mail received from a friend regarding golden rules for office. They are funny but some of them are really true.
1. Rule 1. - The Boss is always right.
2. Rule 2. - If the Boss is wrong, see rule 1.
3. Those who work get more work. Others get pay, perks, and promotions.
4. Ph.D. stands for "Pull Him Down". The more intelligent a person, the more hardworking a person, the more committed a person; the more number of persons are engaged in pulling that person down.
5. If you are good, you will get all the work. If you are really good, you will get out of it.
6. When the Bosses talk about improving productivity, they are never talking about themselves.
7. It doesn't matter what you do, it only matters what you say you've done and what you are going to do.
8. Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
9. If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it.
10. When you don't know what to do, walk fast and look worried.
11. If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done.
12. Everything can be filed under "Miscellaneous".
13. You can do any amount of work provided it isn't the work you are supposed to be doing.
14. The last person that quit or was fired will be held responsible for everything that goes wrong.