success
About Me


Name::Raj
From::Mumbai, India
I'm a true geminine....I'm shy and also outgoing, I'm disciplined and also naughty sometimes...I'll be good to you...but can never be bad to you...believe me....
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Hi......I'm blogging again.....
I'm Very Busy........
HAPPY HOLI
All's well with our bambino.....
SOMETHING VALUABLE TO THINK!!!
Ideal Concept......
What Does Your Birth Date Mean For Your Love Life?
This is my Favoutite
New Year's Resolutions
Hi friends, it's that time of the year again, when...

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
July 2008
September 2008
March 2009

My Reads

Google News
Knowledge@Wharton
Strategy-Business
Mckinsey
Economist
Funny Jokes

My Visitors

My Earth

My Video

Try Video
Try lyrics - Nelly Furtado lyrics
Nelly Furtado Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure

Saturday, June 23, 2007

BIG NEWS...............




Finally the Big News everybody had been waiting for............... Almighty God blessed us with a boy child on 23rd Jun at 14.15 hrs IST (Indian Standard Time). My wife is also doing very fine. Me and My wife thank you all for remembering us in your prayers and for all the good wishes.

The baby is healthy and sooooooooo cuuuuute tooo.......... I'll be back with lots of pics.... so keeeep waiting to see the junior Raj...... Meanwhile you can suggest me lots of good boy names preferrably starting with letter 'P'. so get going buddies...... see ya all soooon.....bye....

---------------------------------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

C O N G R A TU L A T I O N S !!!

I am so happy for you and the Mrs.!! Congratulations again and again! Can't wait for the pics!

M

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 7:58:00 AM  
Blogger rajeshpandey said...

congratulations yaaaaaar : the news is really pleasing to mind .... enjoy the company of your new friend and both of you grow together .... once more congrates.....

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 12:53:00 AM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

WOO HOO (Ok So I Am A Wee Bit Late On This One) but big hearty congrats to you and the Mrs on the the birth of your Son!!!!! (Cant wait to see the pics)

What have you decided to name him? (I am definately late with name suggestions) heheheh!

Take care

Friday, July 13, 2007 7:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats bro!
Heartiest congratulations.

more when i call u, maybe late tonite.

Sunday, July 22, 2007 2:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raj good news :) where is the pic's .wish you all well and happyness

Thursday, August 02, 2007 1:47:00 AM  
Blogger abcd said...

Congratulations !!!!!!
Let us meet the baby boy.
All the best.

Thursday, August 09, 2007 9:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...hope mom...baby boy raj...and as well as daddy...are doing great...yeah...please give us updates about this beloved prince...and umm...what's junior's name? take care! ;;)

Wednesday, August 15, 2007 9:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home