success
About Me


Name::Raj
From::Mumbai, India
I'm a true geminine....I'm shy and also outgoing, I'm disciplined and also naughty sometimes...I'll be good to you...but can never be bad to you...believe me....
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Small Break
Bring a smile......
A Joke
Steve Irwin 1962 - 2006
My seven deadly Sins
WE MISS YOU STEVE
UNSPOKEN LAWS
I'm back with a Joke.
TEACHERS DAY
HAPPY ONAM 'n' TEACHER'S DAY

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
July 2008
September 2008
March 2009

My Reads

Google News
Knowledge@Wharton
Strategy-Business
Mckinsey
Economist
Funny Jokes

My Visitors

My Earth

My Video

Try Video
Try lyrics - Nelly Furtado lyrics
Nelly Furtado Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure

Saturday, October 21, 2006

HAPPY DIWALI



"Diwali" the festival of lights is celebrated in India today. I wish you all a Happy and Joyful Diwali.

---------------------------------------------

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can we exchange links , if you agree please leave a comment on my blog

Sunday, October 22, 2006 6:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to know how this festival is celebrated in your country, I love candlelight very much.

I hope the studies are still going well.

Monday, October 23, 2006 11:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Diwali day to you! I hope your better than well, happy, healthy and just wonderful!

What is Diwali day? Sorry for the ignorance!

LUV, M :)

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 5:28:00 AM  
Blogger Shamelle said...

Happy Diwali day to you too!

Sham
http://enhancelifethinktank.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 5:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raj, I have written about a difficult situation involving horse sales between England and India and your country's refusal to buy from us. It was reported by the BBC today, I'm not sure if you know of this situation.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 11:48:00 PM  
Blogger krystyna said...

Happy Diwali!
Very nice blog.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 7:44:00 AM  
Blogger Raj said...

Hi everybody, thx for the wishes. Yes my studies are still going on, I have my last paper on next sunday.

My Heart & Elle : Diwali is mainly celebrated as symbol of victory of light over darkness. There are many Hindu mythological reasons for celebration of Diwali like Lord Rama returning to his kingdom after 14 yrs of exile, and Lord Krishna killing the demon mahishasura etc...

On this day everbody lights up their houses and surroundings and people burn lots of colorful crackers. So basically it's a beautiful festival celebrated with lots of joy. People exchange gifts and sweets too. One downside of ths festival is that there will be lots of noice and smoke during Diwali days due to excessive use of crackers.

Elle : I dont know anything about the hoarse deal Elle. I will just try to check up in the local media.

Krystina, Enhanced, Missy ; Thanks a lott.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 3:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Diwali brother Raj,Have a good Diwali and all the best sweets He!He!He!(How was the fire works?).
Wish you all the best :) .

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 4:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was taking my Master's degree at the Asian Institute of Management, I had a lot of Indian friends. We had so much celebrating Diwali with them. c",)

Hope you had a great time with it this year!

Thursday, October 26, 2006 7:40:00 PM  
Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

It sounds like a wonderful Holiday.....Happy Diwali to you Raj and thank you for sharing with us! Hugs and Love!

Thursday, October 26, 2006 8:37:00 PM  
Blogger Corinne said...

Happy (belated) Diwali! Beautiful candlelight.

Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope your studies are doing well ;;)

Sunday, October 29, 2006 6:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home