success
About Me


Name::Raj
From::Mumbai, India
I'm a true geminine....I'm shy and also outgoing, I'm disciplined and also naughty sometimes...I'll be good to you...but can never be bad to you...believe me....
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

I'm back with a Joke.
TEACHERS DAY
HAPPY ONAM 'n' TEACHER'S DAY
Little Shy Fish
FUNNY - Bull Story!!!
SMILE PLEASE
AMAZING FACTS
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
Who Died the Worst Death? - A Joke....
Puzzles........

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
July 2008
September 2008
March 2009

My Reads

Google News
Knowledge@Wharton
Strategy-Business
Mckinsey
Economist
Funny Jokes

My Visitors

My Earth

My Video

Try Video
Try lyrics - Nelly Furtado lyrics
Nelly Furtado Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

UNSPOKEN LAWS

Some Imp Laws... Newton Forgot to State...Must Read

LAW OF QUEUE : If you change queues, the one you have left will start to move faster than the one you are in now.

LAW OF TELEPHONE : When you dial a wrong number, you never get an engaged one.

LAW OF MECHANICAL REPAIR: After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch.

LAW OF THE WORKSHOP: Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.

LAW OF THE ALIBI: If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the next morning you will have a flat tire.

BATH THEOREM: When the body is immersed in water, the telephone rings.

LAW OF ENCOUNTERS: The probability of meeting someone you know increases when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.

LAW OF THE RESULT: When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will!

LAW OF BIOMECHANICS: The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.

THEATRE RULE: People with the seats at the furthest from the aisle arrive last.

LAW OF COFFEE: As soon as you sit down for a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.

Aren't they really true???????

---------------------------------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Bazza said...

Hi Raj, I love the one about never dialling a wrong number that is engaged. It reminds me about the lady who answered the phone and the caller said "Sorry, I've dialled the wrong number" and the lady replied "That's ok, it was ringing anyway!"

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 3:58:00 AM  
Blogger SeePearrl said...

"LAW OF THE RESULT: When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will!"

lolz ..this happnd sometime back...was so embarrassed!

Friday, September 22, 2006 3:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, all true, particularly the law of queue.

I love white forest's flashing wings, how fabulous.

Friday, September 22, 2006 12:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home