success
About Me


Name::Raj
From::Mumbai, India
I'm a true geminine....I'm shy and also outgoing, I'm disciplined and also naughty sometimes...I'll be good to you...but can never be bad to you...believe me....
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

This is my Favoutite
New Year's Resolutions
Hi friends, it's that time of the year again, when...
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Ooooops... I'm Tagged
Soooooo sweeet...........
Beautiful Thought.......
Sweet Names Plzzz.......
Good News..... Very Good News.......
How to move out from your Ex....A story.

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
July 2008
September 2008
March 2009

My Reads

Google News
Knowledge@Wharton
Strategy-Business
Mckinsey
Economist
Funny Jokes

My Visitors

My Earth

My Video

Try Video
Try lyrics - Nelly Furtado lyrics
Nelly Furtado Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What Does Your Birth Date Mean For Your Love Life?

Your Birthdate: May 27

For you, love is a feeling that lingers for really long time - even after a relationship is totally over.
In fact, you still may have strong feelings for the first person you fell in love with.
You usually are reluctant to end relationships. And sometimes you're the last to know that things are ending!

Number of True Loves You'll Have: 5

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 5

You are most compatible with people born on the 9th, 18th, and 27th of the month.

---------------------------------------------

10 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Well is it true? Gosh 5 loves and 5 heartbreaks! What kind of Casanova are you? The poor girls! lol All the best my friend all the best!

PS! How's Mom and the new baby to be born doing... come on buddy keep us informed! lol

~M

Thursday, January 25, 2007 6:26:00 AM  
Blogger breathless said...

umm...i don't quite understand this:

Number of True Loves You'll Have: 5

umm...i thought we can only have one true love in a lifetime? hehehe...umm...it's like buying a card that says " my only love" but you want 5 of those cards! ;))

Thursday, January 25, 2007 7:32:00 AM  
Blogger Raj said...

My heart : Hi buddy, it's not true. I'm lucky with only one person and 5 true loves will be too much for me. 5 heartbreaks is not certainly a person like me can bear.

Mom and the new baby to be born are doing fine. In Feb 2nd week we will go for the second ultrasound. I can't wait to see my baby again.......

Breathless : Hi tweety, Only one true love in a lifetime sounds good theoretically. But life takes it's own course dear, that's why we have heartbreaks from true love.

Right now I'm buying only one card and I would like to buy only one card thats says "my only love".

Thursday, January 25, 2007 10:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think these numbers work out either, 5 heartbreaks for me, I don't fancy any more of those. I'm happy as I am too.

Friday, January 26, 2007 3:54:00 AM  
Blogger abcd said...

We can't choose the birth date, but we can make life different no matter what number it is.

All the Best.

Friday, January 26, 2007 3:42:00 PM  
Blogger Raj said...

Very well said Ginger.....

Saturday, January 27, 2007 11:26:00 AM  
Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

I can't imagine 5 heart breaks.....only had my broke twice and that was MORE than enough for me. :)

Monday, January 29, 2007 10:32:00 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hi Raj, just thought I would stop by to say hi!!!!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 2:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,bro one will be good for me He!He!He!Hope you guys are doing well.All the best

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 5:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi from me too, we all love Shiley Shetty in the UK.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 11:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home