success
About Me


Name::Raj
From::Mumbai, India
I'm a true geminine....I'm shy and also outgoing, I'm disciplined and also naughty sometimes...I'll be good to you...but can never be bad to you...believe me....
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Golden rules for Office.
HAPPY DIWALI
Small Break
Bring a smile......
A Joke
Steve Irwin 1962 - 2006
My seven deadly Sins
WE MISS YOU STEVE
UNSPOKEN LAWS
I'm back with a Joke.

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
July 2008
September 2008
March 2009

My Reads

Google News
Knowledge@Wharton
Strategy-Business
Mckinsey
Economist
Funny Jokes

My Visitors

My Earth

My Video

Try Video
Try lyrics - Nelly Furtado lyrics
Nelly Furtado Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure

Friday, November 03, 2006

CREATIVE ANSWERS.........

Hi frnds, well my exams are over and and I'm taking my well earned rest in the evenings after returning home from office. Talking of exams I think not only our technical knowledge but presence of mind and right answer at right time also helps us sometimes. Even if we don't know the correct answer for a question, we can give a smart answer. It helps in interviews. I post here some of such smart answers given by successful candidates.

Q.How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
A. Concrete floors are very hard to crack!

Q.If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it
take four men to build it?
A. No time at all it is already built.

Q.If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples
and three oranges in the other hand, what would you have?
A. Very large hands.(Good one)

Q. How can you lift an elephant with one hand?
A. It is not a problem, since you will never find an elephant with one
hand.

Q. How can a man go eight days without sleep?
A. No Probs , He sleeps at night.

Q. If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what it will become?
A. It will Wet or Sink as simple as that.

Q. What looks like half apple ?
A : The other half.

Q. What can you never eat for breakfast?
A : Dinner.

Q. What happened when wheel was invented?
A : It caused a revolution.

Q. Bay of Bengal (It's a sea) is in which state?
A : Liquid

----

Interviewer said "I shall either ask you ten easy questions or one
really difficult question.

Think well before you make up your mind!" The boy thought for a
while and said, "My choice is one really difficult question."

"Well, good luck to you, you have made your own choice! Now tell
me this. "What comes first, Day or Night?"

The boy was jolted into reality as his admission depends on the
correctness of his answer, but he thought for a while and said,
"It's the DAY sir!"

"How" the interviewer asked,

The boy said "Sorry sir, you promised me that you would not
ask me a SECOND difficult question!"

He was selected.

"Technical Skill is the mastery of complexity, while Creativity is
the master of simplicity."

---------------------------------------------

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your smart questions and answers. They are like our Christmas cracker jokes, I shall show them to my sons later, they will crease up laughing.

Saturday, November 04, 2006 12:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny questions and answers post...hehehe...way wayyyy too smart! ;)):))

hope you're having a wonderful saturday raj...take care ;;)

Saturday, November 04, 2006 10:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are so funny and witty!

Hope you had a good weekend!

Monday, November 06, 2006 10:39:00 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Those are pretty good! Hope you are keeping well? Did you get to go and watch some cricket? SA got a hiding again as bloody usual! lol Take care and enjoy your week!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 10:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brother Raj.Liked reading through once again.Take a well earned break my friend.He!He!He!.
Wish ypou well

Friday, November 10, 2006 4:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK U for all your kind words.. I am coming back slowly.. i needed time to fix some things... or to think.. and to heal...
I wish you the very best my friend.. thanks for looking out for me...
your friend,M

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 5:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home