success
About Me


Name::Raj
From::Mumbai, India
I'm a true geminine....I'm shy and also outgoing, I'm disciplined and also naughty sometimes...I'll be good to you...but can never be bad to you...believe me....
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

FUNNY - Bull Story!!!
SMILE PLEASE
AMAZING FACTS
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
Who Died the Worst Death? - A Joke....
Puzzles........
Computer Diagnosis - A joke
My Blog type
A touching mail
What's My aura....

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
July 2008
September 2008
March 2009

My Reads

Google News
Knowledge@Wharton
Strategy-Business
Mckinsey
Economist
Funny Jokes

My Visitors

My Earth

My Video

Try Video
Try lyrics - Nelly Furtado lyrics
Nelly Furtado Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Little Shy Fish

The other day we went to Gajali restaurant and there I found this small little cute fish in an acquariam. It was so shy of the camera that whenever I was moving my mobile closer to the glass, it kept running here and there and finally it went behind those little rocks. How cute.......

---------------------------------------------

14 Comments:

Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Awwww, that is so cute - a camera shy fish! lol Hope you are keeping well?

Friday, September 01, 2006 4:36:00 AM  
Blogger Ash said...

Hey - thats cute!

Friday, September 01, 2006 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger ........................ Cam Bernardes said...

Hello, I liked your blog and I'm here to thank your comment to me there in my blog, be always welcome to talk to me if you want.

About the fish, nice one.

Kisses.
Camila B.
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil.

Saturday, September 02, 2006 8:48:00 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

That's really cute Raj! I love Aquariums... ( i think i spelled that wrong) but you get the point! Did you ever see the Disney movie with the fish.. the name doesn't want to come to me but it's great and your fish there reminded me of it! Oh Searching for NEMO... that's it! lol... Need more COFFEE! ~M

Saturday, September 02, 2006 9:52:00 PM  
Blogger cellardoor said...

this wasn't a sea-food restaurant where u got 2 pick ur food... or prey...

Sunday, September 03, 2006 6:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great pic, do you always have your camera at hand?

Sunday, September 03, 2006 9:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Raj my blog mate this is a CUTEEE,
He!He!He! What a nice shot :)
Wish you well

Monday, September 04, 2006 2:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raj, I don't know if you follow politics, but our Conservative leader David Cameron is in India this week. I would like to know your view about this, and other bloggers too. Can you recommend any high-profile Indian blogs/websites for influential Indian newspapers please? I would be very grateful.

You can read about him here: http://www.dcindia06.blogspot.com/

Monday, September 04, 2006 4:23:00 PM  
Blogger Raj said...

Hey, thx everybody for all the sweet comments abt my cute lil fish.

Camila : You r always welcome dear.

My Heart: I didn't see the movie dear, but I wanted to see it.

Shine : Thx frnd, No the fish was not alone, but it's the only one which was shying away frm the cam.

Cellardoor : Ya you r right we get to chooose our food in that restaurant, but this fish is in acquarium.

Ellee : Thx Ellee, I took the pic frm my Nokia mobile.

Zingtrial : Hi buddy, thx a lot.Wish u same.

Monday, September 04, 2006 4:40:00 PM  
Blogger Susan Jones said...

I love it!
cute 'lil guy.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 7:02:00 AM  
Blogger Raj said...

Hi Ellee, I think Mr. David Cameron landed in India yesterday only and he went to Pune. You can expect some news and opinions once he reaches Delhi. Meanwhile I'm giving you the website addresses of some major newspapers in India.

http://www.indianews.infoindia.in/
http://epaperdaily.timesofindia.com/
http://www.thehindu.in/
http://www.indianexpress.com/
http://www.hindustantimes.com/

I'll keep you informed of any new developments reg. his visit which comes to my knowledge.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 10:50:00 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

that is so cute!

Keshi.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 11:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raj, many thanks for the links. I am writing my post now and will credit you for your kind assistance.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 1:36:00 PM  
Blogger Manuel Tendero Gil said...

hola preciosa foto y precioso colorido un saludo

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 5:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home