success
About Me


Name::Raj
From::Mumbai, India
I'm a true geminine....I'm shy and also outgoing, I'm disciplined and also naughty sometimes...I'll be good to you...but can never be bad to you...believe me....
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

CREATIVE ANSWERS.........
Golden rules for Office.
HAPPY DIWALI
Small Break
Bring a smile......
A Joke
Steve Irwin 1962 - 2006
My seven deadly Sins
WE MISS YOU STEVE
UNSPOKEN LAWS

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
July 2008
September 2008
March 2009

My Reads

Google News
Knowledge@Wharton
Strategy-Business
Mckinsey
Economist
Funny Jokes

My Visitors

My Earth

My Video

Try Video
Try lyrics - Nelly Furtado lyrics
Nelly Furtado Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Winter is Here.

Hi frnds, winter is arriving in Mumbai. From my childhood I used to like winter more compared to other seasons. Summers are very hott in India but in winter the weather is quite cool and pleasant. I like wearing sweaters and jackets a lott. I used to be very lean in my teens and wearing sweaters or jackets used to enhance my personality. And then we get to celebrate Christmas and New year too, which makes this season more attractive thant any other season.

Well, this change of season has already affected me. Morning wind is very chilly and because I come to office on my bike it affected me causing cold, caugh, headache and bodyaches. From the last three days I'm suffering from this cold and I'm sure this weekend will be spent sleeping and clearing my congested nostrils. But I hope to be fit and healthy for the next week. I wish you all have Great weekend.

I've come accross this joke on the Net and wanna share with you. But is this really a joke, there is some reality also.....

------- x --------

On the first day God created the cow. God said, "You must go to field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer. I will give you a life span of sixty years."

The cow said, "That's a kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. Let me have twenty years and I'll give back the other forty."

And God agreed.

On the second day, God created the dog. God said, "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. I will give you a life span of twenty years."

The dog said, "That's too long to be barking. Give me ten years and I'll give back the other ten."

So God agreed (sigh).

On the third day God created the monkey. God said, "Entertain people, do monkey tricks, make them laugh. I'll give you a twenty year life span." Monkey said, "How boring, monkey tricks for twenty years? I don't think so. Dog gave you back ten, so that's what I'll do too, okay?"

And God agreed again.

On the fourth day God created man. God said, "Eat, sleep, play, have sex, enjoy. Do nothing, just enjoy, enjoy. I'll give you twenty years."

Man said, "What? Only twenty years? No way man. Tell you what, I'll take my twenty, and the forty cow gave back, and the ten dog gave back and the ten monkey gave back. That makes eighty, okay?"

"Okay," said God. "You've got a deal."

So that is why for the first twenty years we eat, sleep, play, have sex, enjoy, and do nothing; for the next forty years we slave in the sun to support our family; for the next ten years we do monkey tricks to entertain our grandchildren; and for the last ten years we sit in front of the house and bark at everybody.

---------------------------------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger Cinderella said...

I love Winter....it's just a special time of the year, with the holidays and all. I think God created the winter to force us inside to spend more time with our loved ones..great plan huh? =)

Saturday, November 11, 2006 7:54:00 PM  
Blogger Susan Jones said...

HOWL!!!!!!!!!!!
Good joke Raj!

Saturday, November 11, 2006 8:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not looking forward to the barking part, though we do talk about Grumpy Old Men in the UK. How can they be grumpy in your country? I'm sure even your winters are quite glorious compared to the cold dampness we have here.

I have just lit a coalfire and some candles and am waiting for some friends to arrive this with.

Sunday, November 12, 2006 12:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great joke raj...hehehe...umm...i love winter...it's actually my fave season of the year...snow makes everything looks nice and clean...and refreshing as well...have a great week...take care! ;;)

Sunday, November 12, 2006 8:04:00 AM  
Blogger Corinne said...

I much prefer summer to winter, but you need to experience both to appreciate them.

Sunday, November 12, 2006 8:45:00 AM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hello Raj, I don't like winter, I love the sun and the hot weather!!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, sorry I have been so scarce! That joke was hillarious. Hope you are feeling better - I am as sick as a dog with flu!!!!!!

Monday, November 13, 2006 12:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another really funny joke.....love it and you are right about it being true.

I like winter but spring is my fav.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 10:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home