success
About Me


Name::Raj
From::Mumbai, India
I'm a true geminine....I'm shy and also outgoing, I'm disciplined and also naughty sometimes...I'll be good to you...but can never be bad to you...believe me....
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

How to move out from your Ex....A story.
Winter is Here.
CREATIVE ANSWERS.........
Golden rules for Office.
HAPPY DIWALI
Small Break
Bring a smile......
A Joke
Steve Irwin 1962 - 2006
My seven deadly Sins

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
July 2008
September 2008
March 2009

My Reads

Google News
Knowledge@Wharton
Strategy-Business
Mckinsey
Economist
Funny Jokes

My Visitors

My Earth

My Video

Try Video
Try lyrics - Nelly Furtado lyrics
Nelly Furtado Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Good News..... Very Good News.......

Hi frnds, my MBA exam results are out. I have cleared all the papers I appeared for and with good marks too. So now, I’m just 2 papers (Integrated case studies) away from my MBA degree. I thank you all again for your good wishes.

There is another, very good news which I would like to share with you and mind you, you are all very privileged friends to know this first coz I’ve not yet even told my real friends about this. Last two 2-3 days my wife was feeling dizzy, nauseous, light headed and all. We went to her Gyno and she is tested positive for pregnancy.

Yiiiipppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeee……. I’m going to be a father my friends… Isn’t that great… Ohhh my God I’m sooo excited…. Her expected date is June 30, 2007. So keep praying for us. I’ll keep you updated.

---------------------------------------------

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations for the the good marks with your mba exams raj...that's a very good news! ;;)

wow...another surprise! your wifey is preggy...and the baby is due on 6/30/07...congratulations again for another very good news!...you gonna be a "daddy" pretty soon raj...i pray for you guys to have a healthy baby...and so as the mom and dad in good health too! ;;)

keep s-m-i-l-i-n-g dad buddy! ;))

Sunday, November 19, 2006 6:43:00 PM  
Blogger Susan Jones said...

xoxox

Sunday, November 19, 2006 8:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you and your wife, what wonderful news, I know you will be a great father.

Great exam news too, I would like my son to do the MBA, but I'm not sure if he will be up for it, he's only 16 and needs to work hard to achieve that. I am also studying and may have to take a blog break to reach good grades too.

Congratualtions all round....

Sunday, November 19, 2006 8:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you get to be a father, one of the greatest experiences in the world to be a parent! Hope you do well on your exam. :)

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 10:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your exam results - A job well done!!!!!

That is by far the bestest news I have heard in a long time - Whooooo hoooooooooo - a baby!!!! (Ask your wife if she can stick it out till say the 24th of November them he/she can be born on my birthday!) heheheheheheh Congrats to the both of you!!!!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 10:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bro Raj Hi, I am Happy for you, good news come in three's as they say.Tell me about the third one soon :) .
I pray you guys are well and take good care of eachother.He!He!He!(Daddy to be Raj).I am happy :).
Wish you well
(Breath the love).

Top marks For mba :) .

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 4:32:00 PM  
Blogger Raj said...

Hi friends, I thank you all for your loving wishes. Me and my wife really appreciate your heart felt love and request you to remember us in your daily prayers. Take care.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 11:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Raj! That is wonderful! I'll pray for a happy and health pregnancy and lil' Raj :) You'll be an amazing father! Ooooh I just wanna hug ya! ~HUGS to the Daddy to be~

Congrats on your exams too! :)

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 9:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you thought of any names yet?

Saturday, November 25, 2006 5:21:00 AM  
Blogger Bazza said...

Hi Raj. I didn't know you were back! Congratulations on all of your good news.

Saturday, November 25, 2006 12:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just passing by checking for update...take care raj! ;;)

Sunday, November 26, 2006 6:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Raj!!! This is terrific! You must be sooooooooooooo excited!!!! Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow!!!!! All the best buddy... All the very best! ~M

Monday, November 27, 2006 2:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, wonderful news. Congrats on both counts!

Monday, November 27, 2006 10:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your wife has a good pregnancy, that you will be able to enjoy it too, there will be so much excitement.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 12:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home