success
About Me


Name::Raj
From::Mumbai, India
I'm a true geminine....I'm shy and also outgoing, I'm disciplined and also naughty sometimes...I'll be good to you...but can never be bad to you...believe me....
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Soooooo sweeet...........
Beautiful Thought.......
Sweet Names Plzzz.......
Good News..... Very Good News.......
How to move out from your Ex....A story.
Winter is Here.
CREATIVE ANSWERS.........
Golden rules for Office.
HAPPY DIWALI
Small Break

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
July 2008
September 2008
March 2009

My Reads

Google News
Knowledge@Wharton
Strategy-Business
Mckinsey
Economist
Funny Jokes

My Visitors

My Earth

My Video

Try Video
Try lyrics - Nelly Furtado lyrics
Nelly Furtado Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Ooooops... I'm Tagged

"Che" I'm also not really a fan of this "tags" thingy...but since you tagged me for the first time and this is rather easy one... so I guess i'll take it...but don't get spoiled baby and tag me again!

1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, go down to the fifth sentence.
3. Post the text of next 3 sentences on your blog.
4. Name of the book and the author.
5. Tag three people.

Ooopppsss... page 123 in my book contains one big Current Reality Tree (flowchart). So I will post from page 124, I guess that would do.....

5th sentence in page 124:" My experience with constructing Current Reality Trees taught me to what extent it is dangerous to brush aside these types of "trivialities". Usually they are the ones that enable us to connect all of the UDE's (Undesirable effects) to form a coherent picture. More ofthen than not, they are also the ones that enable breakthrough solutions."

Book Name: The Goal II - It's not Luck. Author: Eliyahu M. Goldratt.

*** now my task is done...and i would like to pass this on to 3 of my friends... NMOTB , Maria , Zingtrial ...you don't mind guys, right?

---------------------------------------------

12 Comments:

Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hi Raj, I am off on holiday! Thanks for the tag - If Gareth doesn't do it, then I will sure do it when I get back!

Take Care!!

Sunday, December 17, 2006 11:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tags can be time consuming, I had one recently where I had to write about 10 things I would never do. I like your new banner, btw.

Monday, December 18, 2006 3:54:00 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

A real man worries only about tagging a good strong woman who works the fields and wishes to bring her man of one many strong babies. Stop being weak man and tag only the girl friends you want to have.

Monday, December 18, 2006 4:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks raj for accepting the tag! you c-o-o-l ! hehehe...no wories...i won't be taggin' you for quite sometime! hehehe...umm...i hope! ;))

Monday, December 18, 2006 6:46:00 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hey Raj. I just did that tag on NMOTB's blog a few minutes ago if you want to check it out :)


'Gareth'

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 12:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raj, I'm "blogging off" for a few days and would like to wish you and your wife a very merry Christmas.

Thursday, December 21, 2006 8:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

merry christmas to you raj...and hope the coming new year will bring you more blessings...good health...love...and more exciting adventures
...especially when the baby is on it's way!...take care please! ;;))

Friday, December 22, 2006 2:21:00 AM  
Blogger Susan Jones said...

There are few gifts one can give that last a lifetime, the inspiration you’ve so willingly and unselfishly shared with the world through your art and talent is one. I’ve been a fortunate benefactor, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and the very best of the new year to you and yours.

Saturday, December 23, 2006 9:03:00 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Thanks Ill get right to it! lol...`M

Tuesday, December 26, 2006 11:40:00 PM  
Blogger Harry Potter said...

You read Eliyahu M. Goldratt's book?

Have you seen him in person?

Thursday, December 28, 2006 8:12:00 PM  
Blogger Harry Potter said...

Yeah I've seen Dr. Eliyahu Goldratt in person before.

He is the founder of this Theory Of Constraints (TOC) thingi...

And I attended the TOC conference few months ago in Mexico.

He's a great guy. Love his speeches and lectures and stuffs.

Friday, December 29, 2006 2:34:00 PM  
Blogger Raj said...

Yes Matthew he is the founder of Theory Of Constraints (TOC).

Wow... thats gr8 that you had met him in person. At age 14 you are very fortunate to have attended such conferances. Keep it up frnd...

Friday, December 29, 2006 5:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home