success
About Me


Name::Raj
From::Mumbai, India
I'm a true geminine....I'm shy and also outgoing, I'm disciplined and also naughty sometimes...I'll be good to you...but can never be bad to you...believe me....
View my complete profile

Recent Posts

Good News..... Very Good News.......
How to move out from your Ex....A story.
Winter is Here.
CREATIVE ANSWERS.........
Golden rules for Office.
HAPPY DIWALI
Small Break
Bring a smile......
A Joke
Steve Irwin 1962 - 2006

Archives

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
September 2007
July 2008
September 2008
March 2009

My Reads

Google News
Knowledge@Wharton
Strategy-Business
Mckinsey
Economist
Funny Jokes

My Visitors

My Earth

My Video

Try Video
Try lyrics - Nelly Furtado lyrics
Nelly Furtado Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sweet Names Plzzz.......

Hi frnds, Thanks again for all yout heart felt wishes. My wife's Ultra sound test last week showed that the baby is in perfect condition. It's only 8 weeks old.

The Doctor allowed us hear the child's hearbeat also. That was my first encounter with my baby and I was sooo overwhelmed with emotion, I think that memory will last for a life time.

No, we have not thought of any names yet. But I do welcome good names with meanings from all of you. I really would like to give him/her a global name. After all he/she is going to be a blogger's child. So we have 7 months frnds, let's get going and keep those suggestions coming......

I told **-Che-** I'll take this quiz. So, here is my Love Style....


Your Love Style is Agape

You are a caring, kind, and selfless partner.
Unsurprisingly, your love style is the most rare.
You are willing to sacrfice your world for your sweetie.
Except it doesn't really feel like sacrifice to you.
For you, nothing feels better than giving to the one you love.

---------------------------------------------

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so sweet Raj. I will think of a couple and let you hve them with their meanings! Now you guy's must take care and look after yourselves!!!!! Tell your wife congratulations all the way from SA!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 9:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c-o-o-l blogthings quiz result raj! umm...you seem to be a very romantic guy...no wonder your wifey love you so much...keep it up...good health to both of you and the baby...take care ;;)

i'll try and think of t-w-e-e-t boy names...umm...my brain not working right now! ;))

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 8:10:00 AM  
Blogger Ash said...

Hello Raj!

Hearty Congratulations :-)
Now that you are going to be a daddy. Also, on clearing your MBA exams with good marks.

Baby names? I'll think and let you know. Yes, its a great idea to select a global name...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 4:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations and May God Bless you all! How exciting! Your in my prayers! WOW!!!!! A BABY!!!!! Can't wait to see him/her! :) ~M

Friday, December 01, 2006 8:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's wonderful Raj, those are memories that will last forever.....enjoy them....time goes by so quickly. Hugs!

Friday, December 01, 2006 9:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm agape too, it's the Greek word for love. Why not choose a Greek God or Goddess to name your child after? I am half-Greek, btw.

I'm delighted to hear the scan went well, congratulations again.

Friday, December 01, 2006 11:43:00 PM  
Blogger Raj said...

Hi frnds, thanks a lot for all your wishes. I'll be waiting for yuor suggestions.

Ellee : Thats a good idea Ellee, plz suggest some Greek names.

Saturday, December 02, 2006 10:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have heard somewhere that Mati means both "beautiful" and "eye" in Greek; has a sweet sound too?

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 2:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home